Cap’n Crunch is my favorite cereal so I thought about doing a spin-off rice krispies treat. If you share the same love for this cereal you will absolutely love these cap’n crunch krispy treats! They are extremely easy to make and you only need 3 simple ingredients. To make these look cuter, use a cookie cutter to shape your krispy treats. What is your favorite cereal?
You should get sticky mixture after mixing the cereal and melted marshmallow over low heat. Immediately transfer to a baking pan as it may be more difficult to shape evenly after the mixture cools.
Makes 16 bars
6 Tbsp of unsalted butter
1 bag of marshmallows (10 oz)
5+1/2 c Cap’n Crunch cereal
1. Melt butter in a large pot.
2. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted and combined.
3. Pour the cereal into the pot and stir until cereal is coated with melted marshmallows over low heat.
4. Transfer mixture to a 9×13 baking pan and use a spatula to press the mixture gently, making sure not to crush the cereal. Shape the mixture in the baking pan until the top is flat and even.
5. Place baking pan in the fridge for 15-20 minutes or until cool.
6. Cut into 16 square pieces and store in an air tight container.